Here are the Winners of this contest. AND!! I'll send the points to every contestants =]
It was really hard to choose the winners because this was really tough. All of you have done a great job on your entries. If I had more points, I'd have chosen more winners. I really appreciate it. Thank you sooo much for joining. Every entry means a lot to me.
Here are the winners: 1st place wins 1000 and 1 request of 2 characters:
I really loveeee the style of their clothes and the tone of colors used is just brilliant. Also the unique style of drawing have really caught my attention. I am truely in love with his art piece. I'd totally steal both of their outfits.2nd place wins 500 :
I really love the designs and details used. Specially Ichigo's sweater. That's something I'd totally wear if Thailand wasn't a hot country lol. I also admire the face that Rukia's design isn't exactly the same as Ichigo's but still could pair up perfectly. 3rd place wins 300 :
The drawing is really cute and I do love Kagura's dress. Yellow is the color that people rarely use and I think this really pull yellow off nicely. Kagura is just soo cute I want to tip her over but then she'd kill me. So, I'll let her be...
You can see all the entries in the back of this journal.
Have fun and thank you everyone for joining my contest~!!!
This is my contest #1
with loads of points as a prize and drawings!!
And the contest is....... MATCHING CLOTHES CONTEST!!!Rules:
1. The characters must be: (pick 1 couple you'd like to draw)
-Ichigo Kurosaki with Rukia Kuchiki, OR
-Naruto Uzumaki with Hinata Hyuyga , OR
-Sougo Okita with Kagura, OR all threes
2. They must be wearing MATCHING clothes, designed by YOU
- The clothes don't have to look exactly the same. But they must be matching.
- School uniforms and other type of uniforms(pilot, polices, etc) don't count. Sorry, but those are too easy to be paired up. Be creative! =]
3. Must be colored.
- That's the easiest way to pair clothes up actually > <
4. Must be done and designed by YOU
- Collaborations are okay but please tell me how you'd want the prize to be split.
5. Doesn't have to be full body
- Full bodies are accepted but it doesn't have to be full body. Just give a sense that they are wearing matching clothes. Scenery is fine too. Can be in any concept as long as the clothes are matching ^^
Examples (some of the clothes were not designed by me. I just wanted to give you a clue of what I meant by saying matching clothes)
1st place will get 1 request of 2 characters from me and 1000
2nd place will get 500 points
3rd place will get 300 points
*more prizes will be added as I get more entries*
IF you win the first place and you have drawn all 3 couples, You can upgrade your prize to
a semi-realism style of 4 characters
OR a 10 fave characters meme in anime style
Thank you for joining and good luck!!